A one-of-a-kind conference designed to share information, answer questions and provide resources on competency-based education.
Designed as an interactive workshop, this conference is exclusively dedicated to helping you understand, plan or enhance competency-based education through facilitated sessions, focused on listening, learning and leading.
CBExchange 2018 will be held September 24-27 at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club. Register today at cbexchange.org!
At CBExchange, you will:
- Share experiences, questions and lessons with event organizers, funders and researchers who want to hear from you.
- Learn from thought leaders and peers about the latest CBE research, design models and materials.
- Return with new resources and contacts to help you lead CBE at the programmatic, institutional, or state-system level.
You should attend if you are:
- interested in, or developing a competency-based education program at an institution of higher education.
- already managing a CBE program that hasn’t grown to full-scale.
- looking for a way to connect with others who are developing a CBE program or who are already managing one.
- anxious to share your lessons learned and challenges.
- wanting to get your hands on the latest research and tools to help you with your CBE work.